Peripheral usage for MKW41Z¶
Some resources are available for direct access if special low level access is required. Others are available via specific APIs or used internally by Mira OS.
To use the peripherals of MKW41Z directly, refer to the microcontroller documentation.
Note that using high interrupt priority may reduce performance of Mira network.
- Cells marked ✅ are available for application.
- Cells marked ⚠️ provides restricted access.
- Cells marked ❌ are not available for application.
|SMC (System mode)||❌2|
- DMA mux is available for some DMA channels, see separate table
- Sleep modes is available via separate Mira API for MKW41Z
- LPUART is available when Mira UART API is not used
- GPIO is available for pins not managed by Mira GPIO API